Mr Mhlanga and Mr Cele have empowered themselves by attending various seminars and workshops so as to enhance themselves with the new developments within the legal fraternity. Listed below are some of the workshops or seminars attended by the professionals:-
• Trial advocacy which was offered by the Black Lawyers Association.
• Banking Law offered by the Black Lawyers Association.
• Annual workshop on Monitory Policy organized by the South African Reserve Bank since 2004.
• KZN Budget Allocation workshop organized by KZN Department of Finance and Economic Development.
• Conveyancing Seminars organized by the Black Conveyancers Association
• Municipal Law Seminar organized by the Black Lawyers Association – Legal Education Centre
• Urban Renewal Interventions by the National Treasury
• Forensic Investigations Course offered by Law Society of South Africa
• Planning Law Seminars
Londiwe Nxumalo has also attended a number of Conveyancing seminars, trainings and workshops